We're hiring --- EDIT 3/15: Hiring Complete :-)
Work Loft – Community Managers
Set to open in late March 2017, Work Loft will offer Marblehead residents and visitors an upscale co-working space as an alternative to working from home or commuting. The space will include a variety of workspace options, such as semi-private desks, high-top window seating, café tables, family-style work tables, and soft lounge seating, along with some private offices. An elegant conference room will be available for private meetings.
Access to the workspace will be offered by subscription, in one-month, partial month, and day pass options. Private offices will be rented on a monthly basis.
In addition to having an inspiring place to work, access to the member community and networking events will make Work Loft a great place to meet others and leverage members’ unique skills and resources.
Work Loft’s Community Managers will be instrumental in growing and enabling the member community, helping members connect with each other, and working with members and external businesses to organize special events. The Community Managers will also promote Work Loft on social media, crafting and publishing regular updates and calls to action. Light office management/facilities duties are also included.
- Multiple part-time positions are available, with flexible hours to accommodate active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- Community Managers will be on-site from 8am to 4pm M-F, ensuring that all facilities are in order and working properly.
- He/She will give tours to prospective members, execute new member subscriptions and register members in the community portal.
- Craft and push out daily communications about Work Loft services, events, and member news using various Social Media platforms.
- Work with members, local organizations and businesses to arrange special events in the facility such as workshops, presentations, celebrations.
- In case of any issue with the building or equipment, arrange for specialist help, repairs, etc.
- Manage facilities reservation, invoicing, and payments system (online application)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
- Great communication skills and ability to engage people from all walks of life with empathy
- Adept at leveraging Social Media applications for communicating with the public
- Good writing skills – please provide samples where applicable.
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Membership management/CRM tools, Document creation. Graphics/Website creation experience a plus.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and see through to resolution.